Looking fior some help!!!!

spencerbear

Mum to 2 girls and 3 boys
Reaction score
My current youngest child uses disposables but gets constant rash. So thought i would try and use cloth nappies this time...

But i have no idea where to start, as when i first used cloth 19yrs ago it was still a square folded down and now there is so much on the market. PLEASE PLEASE help x x

Hi Honey,
have you had a nosey at the FAQ at the top of this section yet? (also in my siggy)

there is alot more out there now - geared to make it easier

you no longer need to store dirty nappies in solution (we call it dry pailing)
also you can get types of nappies which go on similar to a sposie (pocket and all in one nappies) or you can stick you the more traditional styles if you like (fitteds with wraps)

most nappies are now available in funky colours and prints. Be aware though - alot of us do get hooked on pretty fluff!

Hiya!

I'm just starting out with real nappies too - my first ones just arrived in the post :)
I found the FAQ thread really helpful, then I read the review thread (its sticky) which was really useful too. So far I've just received 5 BumGenius V3's, I'm waiting for one e-bay cheapie and 6 Close Pop-In Dream Dris. The Pop-Ins are free through my local council real nappy scheme - its well worth having a look to see if your council do anything similar (a lot of them do) as I also get a nappy bucket etc free though them!!

I did lots of reading on the net (the real nappy campaign website was really good too) and I learnt lots just reading thread on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->