Looking for a buddie TTC baby #1 this may :)

2bmommy

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My other half and I got married this past july and have moved into our new home and are ready to extend the family. We've really been ready since december but was worried about money. And for the money to be right. Then we relized that the time will never be right. So this may is the month, and im scared but so excitied!! And it works out that im most firtile on May 23, my 25th BIRTHDAY!

So, I'm looking for a TTC buddie who is trying to conceive around the same time as myself :)

wow welcome to ttc im already ttc now but if i get bfn this cyvle i will also be fertile at the end of may :) good luck and have fun have you started taking folic acid doctors reomend you start taking it upto 3 months befor you tcc but anytime before ttc will be ok :dust:

Is this your first month trying? Good luck. Hopefully, it happens quickly. I pray that I get pregnant on my first try, im so unpatient lol. Yes, I have been taking folic acid and so has my husband. I quit smoking for 3 months then started again for 3 weeks and now have stopped. That's my really bad habbit. But now that I know May is the month forsure I wouldnt pick up a smoke forsure. My husband is slowing quiting aswell. We cant wait to start trying. Wish it was this month!

no we have been ttc for 11 months but in feb had an operetion to remove a 12cm ovarian cyst and endometiosis and had my tubes cleared so its my wnd cyle since been fixed up, but they do say it can take a healthy couple upto 12 months to conceive but im really hoping it happens very soon before my endo starts to come back :( i was told if im not preg by june i need o go back to the gyne doc for more treatment :( dont want to go through that again.
Hope it happens quickly for you x

2bmommy -- I ran across this thread by accident when doing a google search to try to find out why I am having luteal phase defect despite my normal luteal phase. I am to be a choice single mother, due to having family-wide m/c's and infertility, my being the only child, my father's being 68, and my strong desire to ensure I have kids, even if I do it by myself, at first...

In anycase, as a result, I am using donor sperm and IUI's... However, I want to make a few suggestions as you get ready to TTC -- (1) buy a fertility monitor! they are majorly worth it.... I tracked my cycle for over a year before starting to try to conceive.... only because I have limited sperm, LOL - but you can start using it now, and it will narrow down the days on which to conceive quite a bit. I strongly recommend clear blue easy fertility monitor, as it tests not only LH but another hormone as well; IF you are irregular, you might want to combine that with, or alternatively get the "OvaCue" with oral and vaginal probe, as it provides a great deal of accuracy for those of us who are very irregular (2) whichever fertility monitor you buy, combine it with temperature reads, make sure you do them first thing in the morning -- get a basal body temperature, then use an online or smart phone program to chart stuff -- I use the iPhone "femcal"

You can get the clearblue fertility monitor on e-bay, used, fairly cheap... Just my two cents :)

Good luck!! My next IUI will be around the time that you are getting ready to try to conceive :)

Hi, I am ttc in may. Just finishing off on pill so all feeling very real now but can't wait. My hubby and I will b married 2 yrs in aug and been planning to start ttc in may since xmas. I can't believe how quick it has come round. Would love to buddy up and chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->