Looking for a buddy due end of October, first time mum to be and very nervous!

faerieprozac

I <3 my pumpkin already
Reaction score
I am 3 weeks and 6 days, I've had two early miscarriages in the past but I feel confident about this one, I am looking for someone due similar date to me, I'm very nervous about it all.

Hello =-)

First of all - congrats on your BFP! I am 4 weeks, 5 days today. So it looks like we are really close! I had one early miscarriage last year but I too feel more confident this time. It's so scary being pregnant again after a loss - I feel like I'm going crazy worrying. I think being nervous is totally normal though.

Have you been to your doctor yet?

I went to docs last thursday, showed her my tests and she said they looked perfectly positive. She is arranging my midwife for when I get to about 10 weeks. Thats so far away though!

hey! am due 3 days ahead of you so we're pretty close.

Yay for more October babies. :)

I went to my doctors yesterday too - my first beta was 1700. I am scared that's a little high for this early. But it's better than being too low I suppose.

I have my midwife app arranged for 9th march :D so excited :D

and yeah, i suppose it's better to be high than to be too low. xx

i know it's exciting. :D i'm gonna go crazy waiting for my first appt. i just want a doctor to look and be like "dang that is one healthy looking fetus!" hahaha

i know it's exciting. :D i'm gonna go crazy waiting for my first appt. i just want a doctor to look and be like "dang that is one healthy looking fetus!" hahaha

Oh I know - waiting for the first appointment feels like forever! I think we will all just breathe a sigh of relief when see that first heartbeat blinking on the screen.

i know, i can't wait for that moment. i'll probably cry. i get all teary watching some of my shows on tv lol (bones, chuck, fringe...etc) not really teary shows. haha

i know, i can't wait for that moment. i'll probably cry. i get all teary watching some of my shows on tv lol (bones, chuck, fringe...etc) not really teary shows. haha

Haha, I totally understand! I will probably cry too! I cry at the most random tv shows too. My nephew had me watching the Hannah Montana finale & I cried at that! I think we're extra emotional these days. :)

my hubby laughs at me. he gets a kick out of my mopey hormones.

haha, at least we have understanding hubbies! Mine keeps laughing at me when he sees me eating pickles straight out of the jar. It puzzles him!

lol yesterday i ate mac and cheese and a lice of apple pie. not in the same mouthful but one right after the other. he's like... "really babe? really?"

we're both 5w2d :O neat.

did i already notice that?/say something about that? i respond to people to much on here i can't remember >.< lol

Oh how funny! The food cravings are going to be the best part of pregnancy. I've been eating a lot of salt & vinegar chips, weird!

I didn't realize we were the same day, that's wonderful! Is this your first baby?

Totally forgot about this thread... lol.

:D

I've wanted lots of salty things this week xx

Have you girls had any morning sickness yet? I haven't had much of any, just wondered if that's typical for this early or if it should have kicked in by now.

jamie-- yes it's my first baby :) and nope, no sickness yet really. some mild heartburn every once in awhile but other than that...

My first baby too. How fun that we're the same day w/our firsts! Maybe we'll be lucky ones who get no morning sickness at all. :)

faerie: Salty things are what I have been eating too, no sweets.

Yay for more October babies. :)

I went to my doctors yesterday too - my first beta was 1700. I am scared that's a little high for this early. But it's better than being too low I suppose.

I'm due 19th ish... As for levels ur sigi says clomid.... That could be a reason for high levels too.. Or twins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->