Looking for a buddy?

Hopingmomma

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm 8dpo and hoping to find someone else whose similar in days, that like to exchange symptoms (or lack of!!!). I'm overwhelmed with the amount of information on the Internet, and would prefer just discuss it with a few people ;)

Drop me A line, and we can swap stories! I find out if I'm preggy on Feb.1st...and it is going by SOOOO slow!

Baby dust to whomever is reading this!!!!

Well.... whats the results?!?!?! My AF started today basically but the spotting began yesterday... so I am cd1 on feb 1st...

I went for my blood test and checking on the hour!!! Nottin yet. But I'll let you know!

I'm guess it'll be a big No... I've taken a zillion hpt saying no, so..... I will be VERY surprised if its a yes, but still hopeful xxx

I have my fingers crossed for you! When is AF due?

I have no idea! I would think AF would come 14days after O, which would be today... But I have zero symtoms. I know the exact date of O cause I had a trigger shot.. So I guess it'll be a good way to see how long my LH phase is. Ill let you know! Thanks :)

Negative! But I knew that :(
Next month, I'm NOT going to test and try my hardest to relax! Maybe even spice up the baby making.

Oh I'll survive... So, today is my day 1... Which makes our cycles similar to one another? Have you registered yourself to FF? I did today, and it seems pretty cool... A persise way to keep tract of everything.
Given I ovulate this month (fingers crossed!), my cycle should be around 35 days and ill ovulate around day 21... What about you?

Happy bleeding to you!

Today is cd3 for me and I have been on FF for year. I am expecting ov around Feb 17. I normally ov cd 19 but I am on clomid 5-9 this cycle so it usually bumps it up a couple days. My cycle is around 33/34 days without clomid but with it is more like 31.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->