Looking for a buddy

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
Hi I am Rachel 26 and looking for a TTC buddy. I have been trying for just over a year now and would like a buddy to have my adventure with xx

Hi Peach I'll be your buddy. I'm 30 years old have 2 girls trying to conceive #3. Had a tubal reversal done june 2010 and was diagnosed with PCOS in december so I'm on my first cycle of Fertomid (cd5-9) 100mg. Going to the doctor today (CD13) to see if there are any follies. Are you on any meds?

27 w pcos, serious crazy cycles lately too.
What's your method for ttc?
What CD you on?

Just got back from doc I have one 23mm follie. He gave me an ovidrel trigger shot for some extra help this weekend so holding thumbs that this weekend is the one!

Hello Girls

Thank you for replying

I was told I have PSOC in Jan last year, I have been put on metformin. My last af was on the 31st of July so I have lost count on what cycle day I am on. DF and I bed every 2 to 3 days and hope for the best. No luck so far. We said we would give it a year and if we still hadnt got our BFP we are going to start trying to track my "cycle" a bit more.

It stressed me out quite a bit finding out about the pcos that I took a break from here and was in the mind state if its meant to be it will :)

What about you two?

XXXXX

Hello ladies! Would love to have some new buddies as well!

I am 25 TTC #1 for 9+ mths, I dont have PCOS but I do have long cycles since stopping bc pill in Aprl (had a period in August and am just finishing one now, CD 4)

Peach, you should talk to your doctor about something to regulate your cycles.
They put me on provera when I was averaging 3 cycles a year and now I get an AF, but I don't ovulate.:wacko:
So now I just take vitamins, eat low carbs, low glycemic foods and excercise.

Hi missangie I'm cd5 here too!

I have been back and she aint interested don't seem to be bothered. I went a few months a back with feeling really dizzy and like I was going to pass out. She just said oh its pcos "deal with it attitued"

My Mum has vertigo and its her that made me go. So when she came up I went again she insissted on coming in with me! LOL. This time I saw a sub dr and he explained that it can be due to PCOS and it could be due to bloods dropping too low and explained what to do and if continues to go back.

That was a bit of a waffle.

Anyhooo I did a pg test yesterday as OH didnt want to book a holiday in august if I was pg as "just incase" he wanted us to be here......it was a :bfn:

BUT atleast I know where I am for the new year new start and new mw lol xx

How is everybody.......xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"