looking for a bump buddy due around 2nd Jun 2010

3boys

Reaction score
Hey i am looking for a bump buddy. I am currently cooking baby #4. Not due to June which feels forever away. I usually have Feb. Babies so it is going to be weird being pregnant in march, april and may. looking forward to hearing from you.

hiya chick. im due 3rd of june :happydance: how you doing? are you alright xx:hugs: sarah

yeah fine. My brothers birthday is 3rd june. i dont know why i just told you that. this baby was a suprise we thought we were finished with 3. im guessing i'm having another boy as this pregnancy is the same as the last 3 so far. im off now to change my signature as i have a bump buddy. how are you feeling???

hey! im doing just fine thanx love! im feeling hungry thinking what to eat thinking macaroni cheese! ive been getting sharp pains across my stomach it actually hurt. is that normal?xx

hey im due 3rd of June too, its my first baby.

My name is Natalie, im 30 and come from scotland xx

hiya natalie. how you doing? aww your due same time as me:happydance:. congratulations xx:hugs:

hey mummy 2010 thanks for replyin. Im fine thanks. Is this your first baby or can you offer some experience lol. have you been for your 12 week scan yet?

hiya. its my 1st. nope ive got my scan on monday. im excited but really nervous. how about you? got my doppler today, the heartbeat is just the best sound ever x

hey i have had 2 scans already and have another next friday, just because of health reasons on my part i will be scaned more often. I have also booked in for a private sex scan on xmas eve as a suprise pressie for my hubby. the scan is really cool. dont have a doppler yet but really want to buy one. where did you get yours from?

aww thatl be a nice suprise for him. im not finding the sex out gonna leave it as a suprise. i got my doppler from ebay. it takes a while to find the heartbeat sometime tho.but most of time find it straight away. how are ya?xx

im well thanks. how are you? i think its nice to keep it a suprise..........im too impatient for that............lol. only a couple of days till your scan. what hospital you ladies at?

well i live in ireland,so its just the local hospital, nothing exciting, my next appointment is not until 10th March when i will be 28 wks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->