Looking for a bump buddy - Due Mid September

Dolly.

Mummy & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi, looking for an official bump buddy because this is my first pregnancy, I'm quite nervous and would like to share it with someone on here :flower: Got my bfp on jan 6th so due around 14th September I think, 1st doctors appointment on monday morning

Hi,

Congratulations! :flower:
This is my first time on here and my first time expecting too :happydance: I am due Aug 21st.
Have you had any symptoms yet? I am nervous because some days I don't really feel pregnant. It would be great to have a buddy on here to share things with, I have recently moved so I don't know anyone where I am living to share stories or worries with.

Hope your having a good day.

Hi SnoopyMad, my name is Hannah, I'm originally from the west midlands but my hubby is in the RAF so last August we moved to live in married quarters at Lyneham, so I don't know many people round me either.
The only symptom I've had really is just having strange feeling boobs, very tender nipples and my boobs just feels different!? Not so much heavier.....maybe fuller or firmer?
Apart from that nothing much else, what about you? Oh I seem to be a bit more tired than usual

My name is Victoria. The reason I moved was because I got married at the end of Aug and as my husband is in the RAF we moved into married quarters over here, strange coincidence! Do you find it lonely living on base?

They are similar to my symptoms, my tiredness seems to go up and down, some days I feel shattered and other days I feel full of energy. My boobs hurt too, they weren't very big to begin with but they are definitely feeling a lot fuller now! I haven't had any morning sickness yet (though I am counting myself lucky with that!)
I had my doctors appointment Mon just gone, I really looked forward to it too, it was nice just to get the ball rolling and everything confirmed.

How weird! Whats your hubbys trade and what base are you at? We got married last April. It's a little lonely I guess, but I've recently got to know another wife down the road so thats been good. But we'll be moving again this March which is a little annoying but hey.
Can't wait for doctors appointment and first appointment with midwife, but one of by best mates is a midwife so always got her to turn to if I need anything.

He is an aircraft engineer, how about yours? We live on Cottesmore at the moment but like you we will be moving soon. Do you know where you will be moving to? It's great your best friend is a midwife that must be really reasuring. I have just got my first midwife appointment through for the 23rd! I can't wait

Hi Hannah,

I know we've 'met' on other threads, but if you want to be bump buddies that would be nice. I'm guesstimating my due date to be 13th September, so around the same time as you.

Hoep all goes well with your appointment on Monday. I've still not called my GP yet - will need to get onto that next week!

My hubby is a survival equipment fitter, we will be moving to Brize Norton by the end of the year, not sure when though because they told him it would be march, now they have said he probably won't be going in march so who knows...

Hi Elphaba! Would love to be bump buddies! :) My appointment has been moved to Thursday now because they didn't have anyone to cover the clinic on monday so got to wait a little longer. So nervous, I keep looking for symptoms but not getting many, my boobs were really tender but not so much anymore which worries me, but do have increased amount of cm so I guess thats a positive, I want to do another test to reassure myself hehe

hey would love to be your bump buddy :) i am also due on 14th sept according to calculations :):) is this your 1st pregnancy? xxx

Oh wow yay we are due on the same day! :) We can definately be buddies! yep this is my first pregnancy, yours? xxx

EDITED: oops just saw that you have a three year old so obviously not your first

Hello, I am due on the 17th September! Can I be your buddy too? :flower:

Nkice to see a few of us due around the same time! Anyone getting any new sypmtoms yet. I was feeling nauseous early but not sure this was actually morning sickness. It's so hard not wonder whether every little thing is pregnancy related!!!

Nkice to see a few of us due around the same time! Anyone getting any new sypmtoms yet. I was feeling nauseous early but not sure this was actually morning sickness. It's so hard not wonder whether every little thing is pregnancy related!!!

I felt a little sicky earlier but I think it was just nerves. Got horrible backache though.

Of course, welcome new buddy katzone :), things cleared with yout oh? xx

yes so exciting but staying calm as its my 3rd pregnancy, last one was a m/c at ten weeks. fabby cant wait to follow you up and swap expernices about our little beans!! xx
ps yes hve a little boy :) not going to tell him till the scan :) xx

Hi girlies, how are we all feeling?
My hubby is sooooooo excited! (so am I of course) its so lovely to see. it still seems so surreal. Did another preg test (FR) yesterday to remind myself and it was soooo clear, two lovely strong lines so I can stop POAS now hehe x

Hi there ladies.. I am Devi (24) DH (30).. this is our first. Just found out. Due 19 Sept .. cant wait!! ;)

Congrats Devi! :) I'm 22 and my hubby is 24 so quite young but we've wanted children for years and can't wait for baby number 1 to arrive! :)

Feeling fine today, just very hungry. And I really didn't want to be at work lol.

Hi girls

how are u all feeling?? any symptoms yet?? I am ok.. just feel a bit BLAHHH sometimes.. but fine.. lol.. cant wait to get sick! heheh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->