Looking for a bump buddy for email chats (due 17 Sept 2011)

AiAimi

Expecting my 1st
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 18 weeks gone, and I've been told my EDD is 17 Sept 2011. I'm not too sure though, as I'm convinced it's going to be more around the first date I was given of 9 Sept ha ha.

Well, my name is Barbara and I live in Merseyside, UK. I'm 30 years old, married to my best friend, and this is my first baby :flower:

I'm looking for a bump buddy (from anywhere!) who is due around the same time (give or take) who wants to be email buddy's... Share pregnancy stories; both good and bad;, hints and tips, and anything else we can think of.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

B x

Hello there!

My EDD is round about the same time (16th or 17th September - cant remember - and anyway I am pretty sure it will be earlier than that...every scan I get seems to move forward a little...closer to my original date lol) and I live in Cheshire!
Drop me a PM if you want (just started on this forum so haven't figured how to do that yet but I should get round to it pretty soon ;))
tc
x
Isa

Hey :)

Im due 17th september with a little girl. This is my 3rd child (and last) we have a 4 year old boy and a nearly 2 year old girl already. We live in manchester. If anyone wants to chat then drop me a pm, would be nice to have someone to talk to due at the same time :)

x

im due 15th sept mayb a lil way off but looking for a buddy :) i live in rutland/leicestershire

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->