Looking for a NTNP buddy! CD5, 28 day cycles?

newlywed2013

Reaction score
:shrug:

Just hoping to make a few friends to make this process a little easier! Someone I can vent with and just chat!

I'm NTNP baby #1 (eek!) and so excited! I dont temp, no opk's, just trying to have fun and enjoy the ride! (no pun intended!)

hi there! :)

Im 24 and dh and i were ttc#q a year ago, then switched to ntnp. im now at the point i cant stop thinking about that BFP so no im not actually ttc but i sure am hoping! (if that makes sense :)) hehe
i started charting last november and i love it! never again will i use BCP (it messed up cycles too much) from now on just charting whether its for ttc or preventing :)

Hi! Sorry I have been out of town! Fingers crossed for bfps!

I'm 21 and NTNP with my fiancé! We are on cycle number 2 of trying... I'm CD10 today- expecting AF the 22nd. Hoping for a BFP instead!

Hi! Sorry I have been out of town! Fingers crossed for bfps!

for sure! fx always :)
This cycle im super confused by my cycle..but trying not to stress too bad if i can help it :) this site helps big time! i love it. Hope you find it useful too when trying not to pull out all your hair throughout this crazy journey ;)

It's so crazy! Fiancé and I agreed to stay away from opks for a while and try on our own. But it's killing me not knowing when I'm ovulating... Especially since I'm fresh off bc

I'm 21 and NTNP with my fiancé! We are on cycle number 2 of trying... I'm CD10 today- expecting AF the 22nd. Hoping for a BFP instead!

FX and GL for you this cycle :) im really hoping for that christmas BFP. dh will go nuts! :p

You too! Fiancé will be so happy too! Just been DTD every other day hoping to catch an egg if I'm even ovulating! :(

It's so crazy! Fiancé and I agreed to stay away from opks for a while and try on our own. But it's killing me not knowing when I'm ovulating... Especially since I'm fresh off bc

oh boy..yeah ive never used okps but i started charting as soon as i came of the BCP last november. and it took me months to get a normal cycle going...without charting i would have no clue when O happened.

If I don't get my Xmas BFP I will be charting next cycle for sure!

I am due the 20th! It would be a wonderful present for us and perfect since I get to go visit my parents 13 hours away for Christmas and it would be great to tell them face to face! We will start tonight and hopefully every day or every other day for the next week trying to catch an egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->