Looking for a PCOS TTC Buddi3!

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
H3LLO! im kayla! im going to the OBGYN on Friday the 13th to Discuss "fertility options" bc i have PCOS :( im looking for a TTC buddy in the Same time zone or at least not a big diff im in VA. BUT anyone is welcome!
Thank You ALLLLL!!!!:happydance: <-- Baby Dance!

i dont know if im the same

i have a list pf problems , septate uterus 2 cervix, 2 vaginal canals and pcos

i am TTC naturally at the moment and will do for a year or so. im in my 3rd cycle now due af on 20th nov , roughly

OH WOW! thats rare!!! Sure we can be buddys!! email me! Im kayle Btw THX!:hugs:

Hi there Kayla,

My name is Susie, I dont live anywhere near USA, I live in Australia. I too have pcos and have recently been to a gyno. She put me on Metformin, Provera and Clomid. I take met everyday, 3 times a day. I took the provera to bring on AF for 5days. And now since AF is here I have taken my first Clomid tablet.

What are you doing up at 4am? Its almost 9pm here.

:hugs:

Hie Kayla

My name is Rompy, im not in the time zone as you but would like to be your TTC buddy. I have PCOS too.

This is my story, i heve been trying for at least a year now,the reason its taken so long was because i was on depo before. My GYN put me on BC to regulate/stimulate my AF.Im due to start Clomid on monday which will be from CD5-CD9. Im so excited as this will be my first time on Clomid.

Wish you all the best on the 13th!!

i was put on some meds not BC somthing else (my Old OBGYN was very vauge with me) to start my AF i only took them for two months now my Af comes regular which is shocking! hopefully everythings good and i can start clomid soon! im up because i've been looking for a webite like this for a while and now im hooked! also i dont work as of right now sad about that :( but sweet i have PCOS buddies i'll keep yal updated!

im New to all the Slang baby talk like it took me a while to fig out what TTC,AF,BC BFP ment lol so im still learning all the new lingo!

so when is eevryone due to test

im trying naturally at the moment regardless of problems, if no natural miracle after a year thats when il start on the clomid, how long have you guys been conceiving ebfore you started on clomid

pm me buddies xxxx

I girls
I have pcos and been trying for 16months now and on 11th cycle!!
I have clomid to start just waiting for AF, cud be on long wait as my af left not so long ago and i missed it being able to start the clomid so gotta wait!!

I am not on any other meds just on clomid well will be next cycle!! I had a hsg done over 4weeks ago and tubes all clear, considering gyno said i have mild pcos my periods are just shocking and long :(

How long everyone else been ttc? Isnt it weird how many ladies have pcos!!
xx

so when is eevryone due to test

im trying naturally at the moment regardless of problems, if no natural miracle after a year thats when il start on the clomid, how long have you guys been conceiving ebfore you started on clomid

pm me buddies xxxx

I'm testing on 7th December. Started AF 2 days ago and clomid yesterday. I've only been ttc since August, this being cycle 3. Its my first round of clomid after doing two 21 day tests confirming anovulation.

:bfp:
H3LLO! im kayla! im going to the OBGYN on Friday the 13th to Discuss "fertility options" bc i have PCOS :( im looking for a TTC buddy in the Same time zone or at least not a big diff im in VA. BUT anyone is welcome!
Thank You ALLLLL!!!!:happydance: <-- Baby Dance!

Hey, I am dealing with PCOS since I was 22 and hubby and I have just been able to start actively ttc the past few months, curtosy of the army! :cry: I am dealing with obgyn and RE atm. We are currently in AZ but my home state is VA, grew up in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach. Anyway, hope you get your :bfp: soon! Would love to be your ttc buddy if ya want.

Thank you! my hubbys in the navy! our cycles are pretty close too!!

Do you ladies have regular cycles with PCOS??
Any other symtons??
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"