Looking for a ttc buddy who likes to obsess over symptoms!

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm on my second cycle ttc and looking for someone to chat with as we go through this!

If you're like me and not sharing with many of your friends or family that you're ttc this could be a great outlet to chat about this time in our lives!

Love to hear your experiences!

I'd like to be buddies!! I know we are both in the tww forum!!

What symptoms are you having?

I'm in my tww and waiting till Friday to test and driving myself crazy!

Hi girls... we will be TTC soon (2 weeks 6 days) and I would love to buddy up and obsesses over symptoms with you all :D

Hi Ladies..I need a buddy to obsess like me! Lol. I'm due for AF this friday. I'm having symptoms for days now. I bought tests but to nervous to take. Help ladies

Hi Ladies..I need a buddy to obsess like me! Lol. I'm due for AF this friday. I'm having symptoms for days now. I bought tests but to nervous to take. Help ladies

Good luck!! I can't wait to be in the TWW!

Hi ! How's it going? I'm new here. Ttc for 2/3 months . On CD 8 - using opks. Getting ovulation symptoms today and 'high fertility' on clear blue digital. I'm an obsessing and defo looking for someone to obsess with!!xx

Glad to see so many girls here!

I just got my af on sat, after a 48 day cycle !! So I'm on cd2 of my third cycle ttc. I have long cycles so I'm not expecting to ovulate for a while. I'm going to try and track my ovulation this next cycle. How do you guys track?

Opks - I am wondering about temping next month tho as have no ovulation pain / not really having ewmc .... Such a waiting game isn't it!! Day 12 for me today of my 23 day cycle !

Ohh can I join? I love obsessing, I'm on CD 11 and I think I got a positive OPK today or really close to it, gonna bd today because I may not have a chance tomorrow or Christmas day it's super hectic this time of year so having O right around Christmas day is super annoying a bit. But I BD'd in the way early morning hours of this morning, like 1:30amish lol... UGH I hope this is my month, this is our 8th Cycle trying.

I started taking cassanovum at the beginning of this month to help me concieve but I started it 7 days before AF was due (taking 2 a day), AF is usually regular and comes like clockwork between the 5th at latest the 8th... No AF this month.. All of last week up until December 22nd I was feeling HORRIBLE! I was cramping really bad, I lost weight, I was bloated, nauseated, couldn't eat, urinating frequently, fatigued, my breasts and nipples were hurting, I couldn't have sex and it was just AWFUL! (Swore I was dying lol) the pain just stopped about 2 days ago and I am still having slight cramping, my breasts are still a little tender and my sex drive is slowly returning but I have light pink spotting after intercourse. I still haven't had my period my husband says I have a little "baby bump", I still get nauseated when I eat and I'm sleeping a lot. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet because I don't wanna get myself excited thinking I'm pregnant I have just been waiting this month out to see if my AF returns next moth.

Can anyone help me?!?! Please!!!! I'm desperate to know if anyone has had this happen to them. (I took the cassavanovum for 5 days twice a day and stopped when my period didn't show).

I might try opks this month, I'm cd18 but my cycles are so long, my app says I should ovulate soon though so I should get some opks today I'm thinking. My last cycle was 48 days long. So annoying! This is just our third cycle ttc but almost five months..

Hi everyone!

I found the app was telling me the wrong day that I was ovulating. This month I tried OPK and had 3 positive tests. The 4th day I had a negative and my temperature spiked which meant I ovulated. That was days 16, 17 & 18. My app told me I would ovulate on day 16. Last month I went by this so stopped trying after day 16 when I was actually most fertile those next couple of days. I learnt that everyones bodies are different so to save heartache month in month out I would go the OPK & body temp daily �� I am currently 3 DPO and counting down the days until I can test or my period doesn't arrive - which is also my wedding day. What a beautiful present that would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->