Looking for a TTC buddy

Luvnmy2

Reaction score
A little bit of background info. I am 32, Dh is 38, we have 2 kids (12&14) Had tubes tied 11 years ago. Tubal Reversal 3 yrs ago. I have irregular cycles ranging from 27 days to 65+ days, but they seem to slowly getting back on track. Had HSG a week ago. Both tubes are open. Start Clomid 50mg next cycle. Currently on cycle day 14 and hoping for I get lucky after having the HSG.

Anyone want to be ttc buddies?

I'm 43 & DH is 46. I have a 8yr old DS & he has a 10 yr old DD. This will be our first togather and we have been trying for 10 months. Last month was my first cycle on Clomid 50mg CD5-9 but it was unsuccessful. This is my second cycle on Clomid but the the doctor changed the CD to 3-7 and I am currently on CD 4. I need a good TTC buddy I can talk to when I can't talk to anyone else.

I'm 43 & DH is 46. I have a 8yr old DS & he has a 10 yr old DD. This will be our first togather and we have been trying for 10 months. Last month was my first cycle on Clomid 50mg CD5-9 but it was unsuccessful. This is my second cycle on Clomid but the the doctor changed the CD to 3-7 and I am currently on CD 4. I need a good TTC buddy I can talk to when I can't talk to anyone else.

Also I'm schedule yo have a HSG done next month but I'm praying this is my month and I won't need it.

I will start my clomid on days 3-7. I am really hoping I can get a bfp this month though and will not have to take them. Did you have bad side effects from them? I hope you get your bfp this month but if don't maybe the hsg will help. I have heard I many women getting pg after their hsg. Fingers crossed for us!! I'm on cd 15 and still no O :( but I do feel like I'm about to. Are you excited to start over? I have to admit I am excited but also scared. It's been a long time since I had babies in the house. Plus I was so much younger and could go days without sleep it seemed like. My DH and kids are so excited at the thought of another baby though so I know I will have plenty of help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->