Looking for advice or tips to increase sperm count

sheila76

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :hi:,

We just got our test results and it showed that my hubby's sperm count is 12 million instead of the normal 15 million. There are so many possible factors so I though of looking into these wo for now for possible ways to increase the count:

1. Reduce daily stress by taking rescue remedy
2. Increase sperm production by taking Hemp Oil

Has anyone else used these products with success please? :confused:

Thanks

My Dh has low SC, last year it was 12 million but this year it decreased to 2.8 million. We do not know the reason for this but probably low testosterone level so I have him on a list of supplements (in my signature below), also fighting to get him stop drinking alcohol which is terribly damaging to sperm. he also started exercising in order to build some muscles and increase his T levels.

I have to say I have not heard of rescue remedy and Hemp Oil helping with sperm count but maybe somebody else here knows more

Try Fertilaid for men. My husband's analysis went from borderline (he was referred to a urologist) to good. I think the instructions say to take it 3 times a day; my hubby takes it twice, morning and night only. Get retested after 80 days and determine whether to continue.

My OH also had low count/motility/volume. We still haven't gone to the urologist - he doesn't think it is necessary unfortunately. We continue to talk about it. Til then, he is taking multivitamin for men and 1000mg of macca (planning to up this to 1500mg). We also bought fertiliaid for men, but he needs to take it 3 times a day. This just isn't going to happen, so decided to go for multivitamin instead. I think that zinc and carnitine is also good...but I want to minimize the number of supplements he takes. I'm considering switching from multivitamin for men to multivitamin silver which contains more zinc. I just hope this helps a little...Good luck!

I put my DH on fertiliaid for men but cos it's impossible to make him take anything he takes all 3 caps once a day (if I am lucky). I also add lots more zinc cos he is exercising and muscle building requires more zinc

macca root helps with numbers and folic has been proven to help with quality. Beta carotene also was used in the folic acid study but these two things (and if he's smoking/drinking get him to reduce it/quit). Good luck! :flower:

My Hubby used to have very low motility (10%). After putting him on loads of supplements we managed to conceive DS. This time TTC I just had him take 2000 mg vitamin C and 1000 mg bee pollen, and when his sperm was tested a couple of months later his numbers were amazing. For our recent IUI he had 36 million pre-wash and 25 million post wash swimmers. :happydance:

What is bee pollen supposed to do?

Thanks for sharing your experience. It gives me hope for :bfp::happydance:

My Hubby used to have very low motility (10%). After putting him on loads of supplements we managed to conceive DS. This time TTC I just had him take 2000 mg vitamin C and 1000 mg bee pollen, and when his sperm was tested a couple of months later his numbers were amazing. For our recent IUI he had 36 million pre-wash and 25 million post wash swimmers. :happydance:

What is bee pollen supposed to do?

Thanks for sharing your experience. It gives me hope for :bfp::happydance:

For some reason bee pollen increases sperm count and motility. Bee pollen also increases fertility in women and is referred to as nature's clomid. If you google it, there's a big thread about it on a website called Fertilitycommunity.com. After reading it when TTC first time around, I took royal jelly and bee pollen every morning for 3 months and got my BFP after 20 months of trying. I was also taking an absolute ton of other supplements too, so I'm not 100% sure that it was what made the difference, but as it was the last supplement I added I'm pretty sure it did.

I read somewhere he should not wearing tight underwear or doing some sports as is bicycling...

My DH is on a multi vitamin for men, 1000mg of Vitamin C, 30 mg of Zinc, 400 IU of Vitamin E, and 400mg of COq10, everyday. He has also reduced his drinking to a couple of pints a week, he doesn't smoke, he has stopped putting his laptop on his knee, is wearing boxers and now sleeps naked :blush: We also make sure his pipes are cleared at least every 4 days.

We are just waiting for his results back so fingers crossed.

Hope this helps :hugs:

Supplements that support sperm are vitamins A, C and E as well as the minerals zinc and selenium. Though I don't know how great their effect will actually be for a specific man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->