Looking for boys clothes (particularly trousers) age 7-8 +

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
As title really :flower: I know it's a long shot cos boys usually ruin their clothes :wacko: but -

I have a tallish 7 year old lad who could do with some clothes, in particular bottoms - any considered, jeans, cords, 3/4 lengthers, joggies, etc etc :)

Have paypal funds ready for any good items/bundles :flow:

I will have a look in DS1'S bombsite that is a wardrobe..hes about to go into age 10 stuff so may be a few bits in there..x

Ive got a few bits... a few tops, a tracktop, 2 pair of shorts and one pair of trousers... I have this photo as I was going to put a bundle on ebay but the photo didnt come out too good so I havent ot round to it yet but you get the idea... the other pair of shorts are the same as those pictured but are black and white...

They are 7-8, 8-9 and the trousers are 9 years but are a small 9 I reckon... Let me know if you would like more photos or details :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 7
Thanks :) Angelmarie we've just landed a lot of tops so it's just bottoms we need, what would you be asking for the trousers only? :flower:

Floralaura thanks, much appreciated :)

xx

No problems. Just the black trousers I would say £3.50 posted? :flower: They were only worn once too. Excellent condition :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->