Looking for Buddies with Bad Morning Sickness

katsbump

Reaction score
Hi, I have only just joined this forum, and have never really participated in something like this before - so my apologies in advance if I'm going about it in the wrong way. I am 8 weeks pregnant and this will be my first, though I miscarried before becoming pregnant this time. I have been suffering through very bad morning sickness since 3 and a half weeks and would love to connect with others who are in a similar situation. As I've been very ill, I am quite isolated at the moment and even walking to the corner store proves a struggle. I would just love to connect with other ladies in a similar position, as I am still keeping this a secret from most people I know given the past miscarriage and the convention of waiting until the first trimester is complete. Anyway, I hope some of you can relate and want to be buddies. You never really understand how challenging something like morning sickness (a blatant misnomer) is until you are in the thick of it and have barfed daily (often multiple times) for over a month. On that happy note:p, looking forward to meeting you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->