looking for buddy/someone to chat to

Kellikins

Reaction score
I'm 21, been ttc for 9 months now with no luck so far, I have irregular cycles which makes it harder and this sometimes gets me a little dow tbh.
I am looking for another lady/ladies for advice, help or just genral chats really xxx

Hey! I'm 24 and have irregular cycles, I'll be your buddy!
What cd are you on? Xx

Hey hun :)
thank you for replying!
i am currently on CD 55!! (mental i know!!!) lol
xXx

(p.s you avatar is beautiful :)!!) xxx

Oh gosh that sucks! I had a 76 day cycle before last so I feel your pain! What are you using your track your ovulation?
Aww thanks that's really nice of you! :)
Any sign of ovulation or are you in the 2ww? X

I know, tell me about it!! very annoying!!!! hmmm lol
I was using OPKs but with the cycles just going everywhere, it was getting a slight to pricey to keep doing it.
Well at the moment, im just sitting back and waiting for AF to come, gunna try and not think about it (harder said then done when waiting for AF to show her face!!) lol
And no prob, just being honest!!!

and random thing, looking at your ticker thing (in your signature), it looks like you got married just a week before me!!!!! :D lol
xXx

I know what you mean, I hate how expensive they are! I am using the cheapo ones from amazon and getting 30 for like £6 which isn't too bad! I'm hoping to ovulate any day now as I have lots of ewcm today so I am hoping today is the day but knowing my luck I'll be ovulating next month sometime! Lol!

We got married on 10th July last year, did you get married on 17th? Wow that's cool :) did you get married in the uk?

Oh god if I was you and hadn't pinpointed ovulation I would be doing a pregnancy test everyday I'm so rubbish and impatient!! Xx

I know what you mean, I hate how expensive they are! I am using the cheapo ones from amazon and getting 30 for like £6 which isn't too bad! I'm hoping to ovulate any day now as I have lots of ewcm today so I am hoping today is the day but knowing my luck I'll be ovulating next month sometime! Lol!

We got married on 10th July last year, did you get married on 17th? Wow that's cool :) did you get married in the uk?

Oh god if I was you and hadn't pinpointed ovulation I would be doing a pregnancy test everyday I'm so rubbish and impatient!! Xx

ahh! might have to have a peek at amazon, that sounds like a good deal! lol
Well good luck, i hope today is the day, i have my fingers crossed for you!!! :hugs:

Yup, i got married on the 17th! :) yeah i got married in the uk, in kent. would loved to gone abroad but too many complications!!
did you get married in the Uk?! xxxx

Yeah same here we'd have so many family issues if we went abroad! Got married in Cheshire it was so good!!
Yeah check them out :) I couldn't afford blowing my money on clearblue!
Thanks - I've had even more ewcm! X

Hello!! I was married 17th July 2010 as well. But in Brisbane, Australia. Lol. I'm 19 and TTC for #1. My cycle is hard to track as well. I haven't had my period in nearly three months. I'd love to chat with you ladies.
X X X

Congrats on your wedding!
My cycles are all over the place at the moment but I think I'm ovulating right now lol
What cd are you on?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"