Looking for Friends WTT

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
Hello fellow babyanbumpers :hi:

I have been on this sight for a few months now, I wanted to follow my friends story. I now want to start using it properly and am looking for friends!

I am just starting to get AF back in line after coming off the pill in september and making notes of all dates etc. OH and I are in no position to have a :baby: just yet due to living conditions and finantual reasons but both looking forward to the time when we do :D

I am now using these months/years to get myself into shape and give up smoking put money in the bank and understand my body more!

Anyway I dont want to bore you with loads of information that you might not want to know!

:kiss: Please ask me to be your friend :kiss:

:hugs: Twinks :hugs:

Hi Twinks! I'm mostly a lurker here but we're WTT for more or less the same reasons as you-need to move and save up some money. I've added you as a friend :flower:

Thank you pinklizzy! xxxx Do you know whwn you will be TTC or a bit like me let it all fall into place

We don't have a set date as such, although I'd love one! Just working towards getting everything in place first. OH is trying for a small promotion at work which would be a great help in terms of monthly income so we can look at getting a bigger place. At the mo we live in a tiny 1-bed flat above where I work and it's a tight squeeze!
Hope you are able to TTC soon xxx :hugs:

Hey sweetie - just wanted to say hello and welcome to WTT :D I haven't got very long left in WTT now, but just wanted to welcome you and wish you luck for your wait xx

Hi Twinks

Welcome to Bnb properly - hope you enjoy your stay here in WTT. We are a friendly bunch and ramble away in our journals - have a look in there to get to know us better (hopefully we wont scare you off too much!)

xxxxx

:hi: Welcome to BnB its quite an amazing place, no matter what there is always someone in the same boat or someone who understands what you're going through :)

I'm back in the waiting club too as OH has lost his job. Damn the recession. Hopefully we'll be all sorted soon :)

Hiya :)
I am also WTT as we need to move into our own house and get financialy sorted before we have another one - oh and move country :doh:
I noticed you live in Lincolnshire too :)
Feel free to PM me for a chat x

Oh where are you moving to?

OH got a new job yesterday yay! Still waiting though...

Hello and welcome!! I just joined this part of the forum 18 days ago.. after the birth of my lovely daughter Callie!!.. I am waiting to try.. for at least a year or so!!.. or until I convince my DH to have another one!!.. I to am looking for other lovely ladies to chat with seeing as I found this site well into my third trimester with my LO and didnt really get the chance to get to know the ladies that well there! :)

Hey! Added you as a friend. :) My name's Char, 19, we're financially secure and have our own home but we're waiting an indefinite amount of time for my Green Card to come through as I've just started immigration processes... Soooo, I'll be hanging around for a good while yet!! :D

xx

Hi there. :D

My husband and I are WTT until I get a job with good health insurance... his isn't all that great for all the expenses (hospital stay and everything). I'm looking for a job right now, so my fingers are crossed that I find a job with benefits soon!

Hello

I am new too having only found the forum after the birth of my LO. Currently WTT for the second if I can persuade my OH that he wants to go through it all again and have another one! We are a good 12-18 months away though as have to wait financially and probably move house as we dont really have enough room for one and certainly not two!

hello baby girl :hugs: welcome to WTT. Im pleased you have taken that step forward and happy you are taking your time before TTC.

Love you! xxxxxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->