Looking for some hope

dogmum

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I could really use some encouragement.

I'm 16DPO and two days late on my period, but I'm terrified to re-test! I tested yesterday and BFN. My symptoms seem REAL this cycle.

Here's what I'm working with:

Increased, slippery CM
High, semi-soft cervix (always REALLY low before AF)
Sustained high temps above coverline since 1dpo
EXTREMELY grumpy then horny then crying (Poor DH)
Sore breasts
Really dry, cracked skin, lips, and frequent stuffy/bloody nose (very unusual for me)
Was running a slight fever with nausea 10dpo
Frequent urination and very thirsty
Twinges/cramping/itchy like pains in lower abdomen
frequent BM especially right when I wake up (never usually happens before my morning cup of coffee!)

Am I going crazy? Or are these real symptoms? Did anyone out there test BFP after 15dpo?

PLEASE HELP. Going nutso.

I don't have much experience as I had a positive a couple days after my missed period but I was with my friend when she tested the day of her missed period and she used a really cheap test (3 for 99p!). Her line on that one was so incredibly faint that she went and bought a more expensive one and that had a strong line. Could your test just a bit rubbish? And/or could you be a couple days out with ovulation hence the negative?

Your symptoms are def similar to what I've experienced in pregnancy but I personally didnt start with any of them until about two weeks after my missed period, except sore boobs. Annoyingly a lot of the symptoms can be PMS ones too, so it's hard to tell. I was quite focused on my symptoms when trying and I found the more I thought about them, the more I convinced myself they were there! And then was very sad when my period came :( interestingly, the month I conceived I had no symptoms whatsoever bar ridiculously sore boobs!

Fingers crossed for you! I know it's frustrating not knowing for sure but I guess try to relax best you can and test again in another couple days!

I would suggest getting a strong test, like first response, and try testing with that. If it's negative 2 days after your expected af, odds are you're just late this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->