Looking for support: ectopic pregnancy ruptured

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
I was 7w when the emergency surgery was done. The week prior they couldn't find the baby, but my hcg was being monitored and still rising appropriately. They were able to save the tube and just repair it.

Has anyone been through this before? Any idea about what my future fertility might look like?

I'm so sad. When they found the baby finally, there was a heartbeat. :cry: This was such a wanted baby. I passed out 3x, hitting my head on the first loss of consciousness since I was trying to walk to the bathroom. Then I needed a blood transfusion during surgery since I had so much internal bleeding. :(

Anyways, just looking for some support. :(

I've been through this. I had a ruptured ectopic in November and had to have the tube removed. It was horrible and I felt so down after it. We started trying again a month later as I became a bit obsessed with having a baby. I fell pregnant the first month, but sadly it was a chemical. I then got another BFP in March and I'm due my little bundle of joy in November. It hasn't affected.my fertility at all and I'm sure it won't for you. Keep your chin up, I'm here if you want to talk x

Thank yout for responding!! It's horrible, isn't it. :( I'm so happy to hear you're due with your baby soon. I hope I'm so lucky. How long after the surgery did your period start?

Thank yout for responding!! It's horrible, isn't it. :( I'm so happy to hear you're due with your baby soon. I hope I'm so lucky. How long after the surgery did your period start?
I had some spotting while I was still in hospital but not enough to call it a period. I kept doing ovulation tests though and I ovulated about 2 weeks after the surgery and then had a proper period just over 3 weeks after. And after that my cycles were back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->