Looking for Thin lining success stories pls !

AnnetteCali

Reaction score
Hello everyone !

I've had a thin lining issue my last 4 cycles .
The docs have tried everything , to no avail.
Last week my lining was only 5.2, triggered
On wed and started progesterone Friday.
I'm doing a fet tomorrow ... And desperately
Looking for thin lining success stories ... I'm
Talking thin ... Like below a 6😁😳🙏🙏

Baby dust to all !!
Xoxo

My lining was never officially measured but after my first cycle of Clomid my period was extremely short and light, like almost only spotting so I was very concerned my lining was thin. I did a castor oil pack each day for the first half of my cycle, took 2000mg of evening primrose every day 1st half of cycle, and added raspberry leaf tea through whole cycle. After my second Clomid cycle AF was a little heavier and longer than before.

Sorry I don't have more "proof" for you...I hope things turn around for you soon!

My lining was never officially measured but after my first cycle of Clomid my period was extremely short and light, like almost only spotting so I was very concerned my lining was thin. I did a castor oil pack each day for the first half of my cycle, took 2000mg of evening primrose every day 1st half of cycle, and added raspberry leaf tea through whole cycle. After my second Clomid cycle AF was a little heavier and longer than before.

Sorry I don't have more "proof" for you...I hope things turn around for you soon!

Thanks .. Nothing really seems to be helping me . I see you just started
Another cycle .. Sending positive baby vibes your way !!
I will update you tomorrow on my lining ... I'm anticipating
It will be 5 or 4.8 ish ... It tends to shrink instead of grow ! Ugh!!

My lining was consistently thin. 6mm. I took Maca root and drank raspberry leaf tea and 100% pure pomegranate juice from the start of my period until ovulation and my lining each cycle I did that increased to 8-8.5 mm. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->