looking for TTC buddie

jessica2032

Reaction score
Hello I am 23 new to the sight and looking for someone to be My TTC buddie I am trying for baby #4 and having a rough time.....:flower:

Is that triplets I see in your picture?! Oh wow, how do you do it with 3? I have one 18 month old and am just now TTC #2. Been trying for 6+ months now, 1 chemical on cycle 2. Nothing since. I am 13dpo right now and pretty darn sure AF will show up tomorrow. Where are you in your cycle?

No there not.....They are 1-2-3 and its hard at times but i wouldnt change it we want one more and we are done....my last period was nov 30 and as of today im sapose to be fertile so im hoping this is the month for both of us....

wow! i can't imagine having them so close together. DS was quite the handful until about 1 year old, then settled down a bit. He was colicky the first 4 months, cried 14 hours a day. Then he was just plain cranky for another 4 months, then gradually got better till he turned one, then he just got over it and has been great. I am on CD1 today so I have a ways to go. i just have a feeling that this is my month. really hoping for a new year's BFP! How long have you been TTC?

We have been trying for about 7 months...This month i have decided to use ovulation kits im using the ones from dollar tree its compare to cleer blue so i hope this is the month good luck to you to

I use the clearblue ones. They work pretty good. I also temp just to confirm O. good luck to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->