looking to adopt

lovingcouple

Reaction score
My husband & I started the adoption process not too long ago after many years of fertility treatments. I always wanted kids so since I can't concieve on my own adoption was always an option for me. We are a young couple w/ no children & can't wait to bring a baby into our home. We have a niece & nephew that we love spending time w/. We are using ads for the adoption instead of an agency. Has anyone adopted & can share their experience w/ me??? Thanks!!!

Sorry I can't help, just wanted to wish you luck on your journey. :) I hope you soon have the family you deserve xx

My husband & I started the adoption process not too long ago after many years of fertility treatments. I always wanted kids so since I can't concieve on my own adoption was always an option for me. We are a young couple w/ no children & can't wait to bring a baby into our home. We have a niece & nephew that we love spending time w/. We are using ads for the adoption instead of an agency. Has anyone adopted & can share their experience w/ me??? Is anyone looking to place their child up for adoption or know anyone who is if so I would be interested in finding out the details. Thanks!!!

hi, I don't mean to put a downer on you but as far as I am aware you have to adopt through an agency, certaintly you do if you are in the UK. Sorry I don't really have any other advice.

My husband & I started the adoption process not too long ago after many years of fertility treatments. I always wanted kids so since I can't concieve on my own adoption was always an option for me. We are a young couple w/ no children & can't wait to bring a baby into our home. We have a niece & nephew that we love spending time w/. We are using ads for the adoption instead of an agency. Has anyone adopted & can share their experience w/ me??? Is anyone looking to place their child up for adoption or know anyone who is if so I would be interested in finding out the details. Thanks!!!

hi, I don't mean to put a downer on you but as far as I am aware you have to adopt through an agency, certaintly you do if you are in the UK. Sorry I don't really have any other advice.

Not necessarily in the USA. You can use advertisements. Good luck on your journey :flower:

Yes, that is what we are doing going privately w/ a lawyer through ads. They say to talk to others as well because you never know who may be looking to place their child in a good home.

That's true, but be careful. This is not the place to look for babies to adopt. You can lose your account for that.

As the girls have stated, you are NOT permitted to advertise yourself on this forum, it is for help and support with the adoption/fostering process.

Hi hun,

I edited your post. This thread is not for advertising yourself. Instead it's a place to gather support for the adoption/fostering/surrogacy process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->