Looking to chat with first time expecting mommies!

OliviaKay

Reaction score
I am a new first time expecting mom, 20yrs old & living in Oregon. I would like to chat & get to know other moms in the same situation just to have someone to talk to & share this exciting journey with. Please reply if interested & we can exchange emails & or numbers possibly. Thank you =)
-Olivia

Hey, miss Olivia.

I know how you feel. Everyone around me seems to be either one or two kids along and here I am with my very first child and all I get is "Dont be excited, you may lose it."or "Don't tell too many people until your further along." All of which is killing me because all I want to do is shout, "HEY! I'm having a baby!"

So I just pitter patter around here and read everyone's stories and it just makes me feel; sane.

I wouldn't mind talking to you if you'd like. I'm only twenty two at the moment and four weeks & six days along....or so says my calculator.

I started a thread in groups and discussions for first time mum's due in Jan, come join us :)

Hi! I am a first time mom (It's a rarity around here), and I am 26! So, a bit older. Would love to chat with other first time mommies

Hi :) I'm 24 and going to be a first time mommy :)

Haha now I feel old ! First time mom at 30, 10 weeks along

Salu - 30 and a first time mommy too! 6 weeks. You aren't alone. I'm in Ohio and would love to chat with anyone. I love the mix on these boards it's great to see perspectives from other countries.

I'm a first timer too! Got my bpf last Tuesday and I'm 4 or 5 weeks pregnant. I'm 28(feel old on this board haha) and I'm from New York!

Not first Tri lol but wanted to congratulate you ladies on your babies! I'm also a FTM. I'm 21 years old and live in the uk :flower:

Hi ladies, I am a first time mommy!! I am 29, I am overjoyed but nervous! It's nice to be able to come here and chat because DH and I have
Only told our parents, and a couple of best friends. I can't wait until my first Sono so that this can all start feeling real!!!!
Blessings to you all!!

It is so great to see all the first time momma's here. Everyone I know has several kids by now. I cannot wait until I can see the dr and see my sweet pea but I am sure you all know that feeling. Sometimes it doesn't even feel real. I want to wish everyone a super sticky nine months and a huge congrats on our news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->