Looks like not getting a girly

maybebaby3

Proud mum of 4!
Reaction score
Umbilical cord between legs. He is 99% sure boy tho. Going back free of charge next week to confirm but he's pretty sure it's a boy. All looks good tho so trying to focus on that. Will update next Thursday with the final decision!

Sorry you've not had a conclusive answer today I hope you still hear pink next week but at least you've got a week to think blue so you're either prepared next week or pleasantly surprised! Glad everything is ok with bubs too sending you big hugs xxx

Hugs hun, 99% is pretty sure but theres still room for error. Pleased to hear everything looks good with baby. x

Sorry you still have a bit of uncertainty. Glad to hear LO is healthy :hugs:

:hugs: maybe that one percent is the umbilical cord looking like the boy part :D

:hugs: maybe that one percent is the umbilical cord looking like the boy part :D

He seemed pretty sure but hey you never know. I'm getting my head round having 3 sons now with this one. And my DD is getting her head around not ever going to be having a sister :(

I know how you feel. At least you still have some hope...we were told 100% it's a boy. I just can't seem to get over it and be happy.

Gk I know :( woke up this morning not excited at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->