Looooong cycles

Cara89

Happily TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just did the math, I'm on CD 40, and I counted... my last cycle lasted 68 days!! :( Urgh. This makes TTC a bit difficult.

Does anyone else have super long cycles and want a buddy? :)

hey iM new to this but im there with you...
Since i came off the pill ive had major long cycles!!!!
59 days, 58days, 63days....
Now im on day 66 of this cycle... its so annoying....
il be ur buddy :)

Yay! Not on your long cycles, but on buddys! Haha

I used to get AF like, once or twice a year then I went on bcp's and since I've come off them my cycles are long, but not as long as they used to be, thankfully. :)

The part that I super dislike about super long cycles is that we don't get 12 shots at a bfp in a year, we get maybe 5-6 :(

I see you're WTT... do you guys have a particular date set or time frame? DF and I decided on V-day that I was going to finish my pack of bcp's then we were on to TTC ! Been almost a year now though. Ick.

I also have extremely long cycles...I am like you I only have AF every few months making TTC and ovulation so unpredictable...very frustrating!!!!

I have been TTC for 11 months now...so here is to us hun and hopefuly BFP in the future!!!

That's always the worst part! Not knowing when O happens. I had something that might have been IB, but I don't know what to do now test wise. Do I wait a week and then test, or do I wait until cd 69 then test? Urgh.

Here is some :dust: to us and fx'd for a bfp!

Heya! My last cycle was 40, the one before that was 48 and before that, 42..... ovulation-finding is a minefield!!!!! Im 30 and ttc #1. I got my 1st ever smiley face on cd 16 this month so now Im even more confused... cd23 today..

That is always the hardest part for me...do I test now? Is it too early?? Did I ovulate late??

With my daughter my cycles were so messed up I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 9 weeks....because I simply just didn't know when to test!!!

Haha. DF says that I should wait until CD 69, because then it's 1 day longer than my last cycle was... but that's still 21 days away! And with O'ving being so random, idk if it even happened yet since I don't track it. Although I did buy a BBT thermometer and if :witch: comes instead of a bfp then I'll definitely be temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->