Losing weight after pregnancy

T

Tilly

*I started at about 9 stones 10lbs and im 5'7 1/2 (1/2 is v important to me lol)
*Put on about over 3 stones in my pregnancy with Bethanie - to about 13 stones and a few pounds.
*Lost weight - down to 12 stone, then put a few more pounds on..
*Im now down to about 11 stones and 8lbs.. but I just found out im expecting again, so im worried im not going to shift the weight afterwards.

Apparently a good weight for my height/build in the bigger end of the scale is about 11 stone 7lbs, so im not far off.. but I have a flabby belly and my thighs have got bigger than I like them to be. Id like to be about 10 stones ideally! I remember the doctor telling me that I need to try and lose all my weight from having Bethanie, or i'll "never shift it".
Do you think this is true? how have you found things?

I've thought about starting regular brisk walks, before my tummy gets too big.. would like to start going swimming in a few weeks and try to watch my diet a bit more - not cutting back on the essentials needed by baby, but just the junk.

What do you think??:blush:

well ur not far off from normal weight for your height so that fine. now that ur preggy, just relax, try to eat healthy but dont diet/starve yourself whilst pregnant !!!

I say walk alot durin your pregnancy, it will help u keep healthy and after birth hopefully will make the weight easier to shift.

concentrate on ur pregnancy, congratulation btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->