losing weight

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Right so i promised myself i would start a diet on the 1st of January :D Only problem i dont know what to make at dinner times that are healthier :dohh: I seem to use jars alot of the time and already made pizzas , pasta and stuff :growlmad: What kinda things could i make for me and OH that are healthy :blush: Just some tips please girls :haha:

You could get the lower fat version of the jars? Alot of supermarket own brands come in Light aswell. If you like pasta, try having a tomato based sauce rather than cream or cheese.
With pizza I go for stone baked ones then have 2 slices and a load of salad, that way your still getting what you fancy just a smaller amount

I tend to cut out a lot of carbs and replace them with lots of salad or veg, so instead of having pizza and chips, have pizza and salad.

Jacekt potatoes are healthy and quick to make, i looooooooooove them

Crockpot stews and soups are easy to make and you can easily make them low fat/low calorie. You can google many healthy crockpot recipes.

Grilled chicken with veggies
Smoked Salmon....just 66 cals in 2 ozs.
Egg whites with 1 slice of cheese (yeah I know that's breakfast but I frequently eat breakfast for dinner :lol:)

You can even have beef...just be sure it's it's lower in fat. Like use 90% beef, etc.

I try to cut carbs out as much as possible. But keep in mind that your body DOES need carbs for energy so don't cut it out entirely.

I tend to use alot of chicken when im dieting...and fish.
I also tend to cut out potatoes, and have extra veg or salad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->