Loss Counselling

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
I have just started counselling for my loss 6years ago. It's never been something I have really spoke about on here or IRL. I'm only 1 session in (next one is a week today) and already finding it pretty tough going.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has experience of counselling for their loss and how you found it? Did it help?

Sorry it's short but I'm really not feeling upto talking about it just yet

I had counselling pretty much from the offset, and I really feel it has helped a great deal. I have reduced my counselling down to every two months appointment rather than 2 weekly then monthly! I still come out of the sessions feeling really down but I think that shows its working iykwim?

I have also found going to SANDS meetings once a month to really help :hugs: x

Thank you for posting this I was thinking of going myself :cry: I lost my Ava at 18 weeks, I gave birth to her . This was 3 months ago and I am still having a hard time with it. I think I need some help also.
XOXOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just said today I need to talk to someone... I dont know how to cope on my own :cry:

I had counselling jointly with my husband and although it was really hard to begin with I found that it really helped.

Sometimes I came out of the session feeling awful but being able to talk about it and let myself feel the pain really did help in the long run and i gradually felt more able to think about my beautiful baby boy without breaking down every time.

Don't get me wrong, I still think about him all the time and I do still feel so sad that he's not here, but it's a pain that I can live with now, rather than one that is tearing me apart.

I really hope that the counselling helps u too hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->