Loss of breast sensitivity...

aspiringmum

Reaction score
I'm 8+3 and had my first OB appt. yesterday (no scan or doppler). Dr. said everything looked fine from her physical. I have been SUPER sick with MS, exhausted, and my boobs kill if anyone even so much as breaths near them. However, woke up today and my boobs really don't hurt much. Still have other symptoms and no bleeding or cramping. Should I be worried???

Symptoms come and go with no sense rhyme or reason don't worry about it!

I lost breast sensitivity overnight around 8 weeks. I'm still breastfeeding so was a bit shocked to go from feeling really sore to nothing. I've had an ultrasound since and all is well. :)

Losing symptoms randomly is worrying but very normal.

not at all.

Like the previous posters have said - symptoms come and go. There is no way our bodies would be able to handle all the symptoms at one time for the entirety of our pregnancies.

I haven't even had sore breasts.

I really hope you ladies are right. I'm only at 5+6 and I had the worst evening of nausea to date last night but this morning I feel fine. My boobs feel so normal. Frustrating dealing with insurance so I'm feeling really down. I really hope I don't lose this one, too.:cry:

I lost breast soreness suddenly about a week ago and it sort of freaked me out due to some bad past experiences but a day or so ago it came back. Not quite as extreme as before but it still is painful if I suddenly brush up against something or DS decides to use them as climbing handles.

Hi, please dont panic! Early in this pregnancy I had very sore breasts which suddenly stopped hurting a few weeks ago. Sometimes I have the odd day when the soreness returns with vengance but mostly they are fine now. Im 12+4 and all is fine.

I wanted to add that during my pregnancy previous to this one which ended in a MMC I also had very sore boobs but the soreness never subsided even after baby had grown wings. The tenderness only disappeared a once my levels had returned to 0 but never eased off before that. So with that in mind I take fluctuations in symptoms as a good sign x

I think our breasts have little growth spurts throughout the pregnancy. I find that after a particularly sore day my bras are a little tighter and my cleavage a little more pronounced. I remember being achey towards the end of my pregnancy with my son. But I can't remember if they were sore throughout or not. You really do start to forget some of these details after awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->