Lost my boy at 18 weeks.

So sorry for your loss. My last loss was at 10 weeks 2 days from ds. I went in for a scan to make sure everything was ok and was told baby had a very large NT measurement and most likely I miscarried because of trisomy 21. That was confirmed by testing after D&C.

We went for every test under the sun to make sure no issue with us caused it and then tried again in 6 months. That was a chemical and then tried in 6 months (I was terrified of another loss). I am still very paranoid and nobody apart from OH and my parents knows. Pregnancy after losses is hard but all we can do is take it one day at a time.

Big hugs and look after yourself.

Im so sorry for you loss, what is his name?
I too lost a baby boy at 18 weeks. Also a little girl at 15 weeks, A little girl to meningitis and 3 miscarriages. Each time i had an overwhelming need to try again straight awsy and thats what we did. Like you, i had severe anxiety, not just about the pregnancy etc, but i would convince myself id die from cancer or in childbirth. At one point i had it in my head id die at 28. Not sure why im telling you this, but wanted you to see youre not alone, i guess traumatic events have huge effects on us. Cbt helped, is this an option for you?

I am so sorry for your losses. 2 and a half weeks ago, We lost our baby girl at 17 weeks, 3 days. Cause of death was Fetal Maternal Hemorrhage. Our baby didn't have any chromosomal issues. We are devastated and want to try for our rainbow baby as soon as possible. I just turned 40. Feeling like my body still thinks I am pregnant. I've been taking ovulation tests for the last 4 days just to see where I am at and every day it has shown that I'm ovulating (haven't resumed sex yet, body not ready) I know I need time to heal emotionally and physically. It's just so hard to wait and not know what to do in the waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->