Lost plug-38+1...slightly anxious!

lpjkp

1st time Mommy!
Reaction score
I've just this morning been to the toilet and I have lost a HUGE amount of plug...no blood to it, but definitely unmistakably plug!

I'm just a little worried because we're due to move house on Friday, and have literally just packed all of babies things away apart from his hospital bag and his crib...typical!

It's no sign is it? My DH is very worried, and keeps praying he hangs on until we've moved. I'm just a little confused because he wasn't engaged on Thursday just gone?

How long after losing the plug did other ladies go into labour? I think I need a little reasurrance that it doesn't mean things will happen straight away..

With my last baby I was losing plug for about 2 weeks before I went into labour x

My 2nd pregnancy i lost a little plug over a few days then my waters went and a huge bit of plug came away with waters! Hopefully baby will stay in there a few days for you xx

I lost a huge amount after a sweep with my first and went on to be induced 2 weeks after.x

Phew, that's reassuring ladies! I've still got half a house to pack! Let's hope I'm the same, and he actually has no intention of arriving until 40 weeks +!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->