Lost plug at 24.5wk....

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I am almost 25 weeks and lost a big chunk of my plug today I know that it can mean anything really but my doctor sent me to Alan D to get monitored and see if dilating..... I have been having a lot of cramping and lower back burning sensation.... And the usual irregular Braxton's. Has anybody experienced this early on and made it far enough to deliver? I'm trying not to worry too much until I have to.....

Ive had pluggy mucus since about 17w as it just regrows :)

Yayeee I hope that's what this is!! Secretly terrified....

I lost mines at 28 weeks with my first ds and I delivered him at 38 & 4.

Yes, the plug regenerates. Glad you're getting checked to see if you're dilating though. This is a much bigger concern than the plug.

Thanks for the input....I got to go home! No labor or dilating, just the plug.... Which was so gross lol.... I keep losing more and more though.... Who knows .....

I lost my plug at around 13 weeks but it obviously grew back cause I'm still waiting for baby to make an appearance :) try not to worry too much.

So is it normal for it to keep coming out ? All day I'm losing more and more today..... This happened right before labor with my other two, never happened so early ....

I lost some at 33 wks. I wasn't dilated and had irregular BH. It lasted for about a day then nothing. I am now full term. I would keep in contact with your provider just to be safe, but I hope your experience turns out to be similar to mine.

Thank you, I sure hope so too! Calling it an early night ..... Need to catch up on rest. Hopefully that helps ..... It's been non stop every time I go to the bathroom....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->