lost..

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
1 pair of ankles... if any one finds them please return!

I said goodbye to my ankles and hello to my cankles - the must have accessory for all pregnant ladies this summer!

:lol:

I got a good laugh lol lol..thanks lol lol... I was sure it was gonna be lost..mucus plug or waters lol lol!!

There must be a spate of disappearances - I haven't seen mine for about a fortnight! Xx

hahahaha it's great for all of us to be able to laugh in amoungst our miseries!! lol

When you find yours, could you ask them the whereabouts of mine?

I had that happen to me a week ago... Lol. It's so uncomfortable! But when it happened, i found a home remedy online for swelling! Try rubbing your ankles with apple cider vinegar. It takes the swelling from extra water out fast! :) it worked for me too. :D

:rofl: I got excited when I got a cankle, just the one though.... not liking the hot weather as its also made my hands gain sausage fingers. Sigh....

I think our ankles must have ran off together, mine are missing too. Forget shoes, they are over-rated now! Sandles/flipflops FTW! Thats about all my poor feet can handle now days!

my neighbour went to me... "you hurt your ankle or something" :grr:

They are probably hiding in the same place as my feet.
Fed up of standing on lo's toys because I cant see the floor.

I had that happen to me a week ago... Lol. It's so uncomfortable! But when it happened, i found a home remedy online for swelling! Try rubbing your ankles with apple cider vinegar. It takes the swelling from extra water out fast! :) it worked for me too. :D

Trying it on the hands this morning! I can't even make a fist with the left one!!:nope:

Mine have gone down a bit but I deffo still dont have a proper ankle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->