Lot of watery discharge- 11 weeks

Sonia1992

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm 11weeks pregnant and for last 3weeks I experienced a lot of clear watery discharge. Especially after peeing. I'm sure it' s not urine! It's really scary sometimes and I run to bathroom to check what happened because I'm scared that I will see blood. Is it normal? At first I was scared that it was leaking amniotic fluid but I had 3 scans and everything look normal.

Oh and I have to say that sometimes it's a lot and I see wet spots on my panties.

I had this with my first, they also thought amniotic fluid but it was just discharge.

Thanks. I hope it's normal. I saw some women have the same and called it leukorrhea.

Yes I had this and still have this - sometimes it leaves big spots in my underwear too. It’s usually clear discharge or leaking urine. I find it’s worse if I try to hold my pee too long. You can tell if it’s amniotic fluid if it gushes out after lying down for 20-30 minutes. If not, it’s probably nothing. I worried about this for like 3 weeks straight haha. Then I had my 20 week scan and they said my fluid levels were normal, so it wasn’t a leak - and sounds like you’ve had scans already. Try not to worry :)

Thanks.
Yes. I have had scans already and everything looks perfect. I thought that I was crazy, because in first trimester there isn't too much amniotic fluid, so I think it would be really rare to leak amniotic fluid for so long. But I have had a lot clear discharge in this pregnancy. I' m always wet and when I get up after 10 hours of laying in the morning I have quite a lot of it. I think it could be caused by progesterone, because I take quite a lot of it every day. And of course our pregnancy hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->