Lots of discomfort "down there" And question about baby size estimate...

ready4lullaby

Mama to Anne
Reaction score
Hey, I don't think I have a yeast infection. I am just super irritated down there. I've tried a lot of things--including baby diaper rash cream and vasoline...

I finally found something that worked! My doc even recommended it after I read about it that morning, which made me happy.

Anyways, I figured other people might benefit from the knowledge.

Coconut Oil! Who knew?? I FINALLY have relief. *happy sigh* lol

On a different note, I had to have an ultra sound to check my placenta (which turned out to be great, fyi).

I am just wondering how accurate the weight estimates tend to be. THe doc says it's over 5 lbs, and he thinks the baby will be born end of April. I think that's totally not going to happen since my first as late, but who knows?

I'm glad you got some relief! Seems like coconut oil fixes everything! I've heard it's a good diaper cream, so it makes sense that it would help adults, too.

I think generally, weight estimates are a load of crap :) On the other hand, I didn't get a specific birth weight estimate, but Teddy was born just over the 20th percentile, right around where I expected him to be based on growth scans later in my pregnancy.

My dr said LO was 5 lbs at my 34 week appointment too and just yesterday said birth weight of around 7.5 lbs based on how he feels (did not have an ultrasound). I've heard of some being very accurate and some being 2+ lbs off either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->