Lots of sciatic/hip/leg pain?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
Ive got such a bad back ache today, and i keep having weird random pains in my wrist but its mainly my lower back and my legs! Has anyone else experienced this?? Its quite uncomfortable.

9dpo today!

Ive got such a bad back ache today, and i keep having weird random pains in my wrist but its mainly my lower back and my legs! Has anyone else experienced this?? Its quite uncomfortable.

9dpo today!

I've been getting pains in my upper legs/groin/hips/lower back for a while now. Fingers crossed that it's our little beans making us uncomfortable!

i friggin hope so LOL, my arse cheek is hurting now, JUST THE ONE?!?! and im getting some sharp quite stabbing pains lower right of womb! somethings got to give..my hips and back are killing, it all keeps alternating but its constant, either way something is hurting!

i friggin hope so LOL, my arse cheek is hurting now, JUST THE ONE?!?! and im getting some sharp quite stabbing pains lower right of womb! somethings got to give..my hips and back are killing, it all keeps alternating but its constant, either way something is hurting!

Tell me about it. I work as a nanny so I am constantly picking up the baby and putting him down (he's one and very heavy lol)...that just makes the cramps worse! Not sure about the bum cheek thing though hehe! I'm so bloated too, and constipated lol. Wow, only on this site could we disclose so much personal information and not really give a monkey's! :thumbup:

I was just googling that symptom as we speak!!!! Im 10dpo and i have the same pain for the last couple of hours....!!!! fingers crossed for both of us!

OMG I was jus gonna post about pain in bum cheek!!!

I'm 5dpo today and I keep getting a shooting stabby pain my right bum cheek. My boobs have been tender since 3dpo but that could just be a post-ov thing for me coz I've had it for the past couple of cycles.

I keep getting a twinge in my womb area aswell today.

I'm excited but I don't wanna get my hopes too high after last month.

GL hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->