Lots of small baby clothes need a good home!!!

_Vicky_

Mum to twins
Reaction score
hi ladies,

I know a tiny tiny baby is not one most of us plan but I did as I had twins. Therefore I was able to go out while pregnant and get the boys teeny stuff.

I now am looking for a home for them - I dont want money just postage. I remember what NICU was like and the thought of having to clothes shop too yuck! So if anyone needs anything please pm me.

I have a small holdall full of sleepsuits and vests mainly all unisex - all in early baby and a few new born so will last you ages. Some well worn others never worn (my boys were 5lb4 and 5lb12 at birth so didnt stay in early baby as long as I thought) but all have lots of wear left.

xxxxxxxxx

I do hope somebody takes you up on this offer!

If not, perhaps your NICU would be interested? Ours had some tiny baby and early baby clothes available for Mums to use, and were grateful when I took in Andrew's spares (especially the knitted stuff!)

I do hope somebody takes you up on this offer!

If not, perhaps your NICU would be interested? Ours had some tiny baby and early baby clothes available for Mums to use, and were grateful when I took in Andrew's spares (especially the knitted stuff!)

Yes I keep meaning to phone them and ask but as always never enough hours in the day!!

My sister just had a SGA baby, 4 lb 7 oz at 39 weeks - now 7 weeks old. Hence why I am on this forum!
They don't know why he was so small yet, but he is feeding well on the breast and putting on 6 - 7 oz a week. It has obviously been a bit of a shock and we are all a bit worried but you know, he is here, he is gorgeous, and we are all behind him to optimise his care. He might not be a prem, but he is really in size.. it is hard because he keeps being treated as a normal 'term' baby, when really he isn't even hitting the 0.4 centile, he is on the -3 to -4 centile on the low birthweight WHO chart - he is just about following his centile though which is good : )
If you still have some of those teeny clothes I am sure my sister would LOVE some. We have bags of baby clothes that pass back and forth, each time more worn, but obviously some new added too... but with my baby born at 8.2 not a lot to fit the wee lad we now have welcomed into our family.
Please let me know if you are still keen to pass some on, I will check again .
And thanks for the offer!

ohhh definitely more than happy to pass them onto your sister - pm me an address and I will get a postage price and we can take it from there xxx

Please if someone with a child in NICU wants these please please prioritise them, I obviously didn't read your post properly because I have just re-read it and then realised what you were saying about it being so stressful to have to think about clothes shopping to at a time like that!
Many thanks anyway for the offer, it is a really kind one : )))
New to this site so am afraid don't know how to do 'official' thanks!!
x x x ps, your boys are GORGEOUS : )))

please I would love your sister to have them - I have 'advertised' them many times over the last 16 months and no one wants them. I just want them to go to a good home.

Why dont we leave it a week and see and if no one comes forward they are all yours xxx

pps thank you I think my boys are gorgeous too but then i am totally biased

Ah I think our posts just crossed!

If you are still happy with that we would love some !

Being a bit thick here but how do I PM you??

Sorry, I am def a 'newbie' on here : )) x x

Thankyou!!!
x x : ))
and you are not biased, they are totally gorgeous, I just LOVE cheeky boys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->