Lots of symtoms already!

L

Lara18

Is it normal to be having lots of pregnancy symptoms already, im only 5 weeks preggers and alreday I feel VERY pregnant. Im getting cramps, back pain, wind :blush:, feel sick especially in the AM and late PM, my appetite is all over the place staving one minute and could'nt eat a thing the next. Discharge stuff soz if TMI, im very emotional although that has settled a lil recently. I just didnt realise it would affect me quite so quickly lol xxxx

Hi hun :hi:

Welcome to baby and bump!

Well that is a good sign of good hormones! ;)

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

Good good although does that mean im going to become awfully bitchy. My boyfriend will be pleased ha ha :witch: xxxxxxxx

Congratulations and welcome to baby and bump, and let your boyfriend know you are only going to get worse. hee hee. My fiance has had to put up with my extreme hormonal mood swings for ages. xxx

it hit me quickly too, and I started feeling queasy towards the end of week 5, so yes it's entirely normal. A good sign.

Hope things get better for you :hugs:
I was one of those lucky ones that didn't get many symptoms.. haha, it tends to go that way in my family when we have boys :cry: so everyone knew I was having a boy from the start!!
I didn't find out until 6 weeks, but I did have some back pain and BAD heartburn after that, probably before that too just didn't notice/pay attention to it.

Me too, week 5 was when I started to feel symptoms. Now I'm counting the days til they stop!!!

I only noticed little things around 5 weeks (crazy appetite, sore boobs, and my face breaking out like crazy). I just hit week 8, and suddenly the mild queasiness I had been feeling the past few weeks has turned into full-blown nausea...basically eating satines and drinking ice water...i haven't been phisically sick, but nothing else really feels like it will stay down. I actually had to go upstairs and go to bed last night when DH made dinner because the smell of it made me want to puke! Then, I had the sudden craving for vanilla soft serve and sent him out all over the place to find some!!

I'm finding that my symptoms come and go...somedays I hardly feel pregnant, others, I can *definitely* tell there's something crazy going on with my body...it seems to go in waves for me...

My symptoms were mostly just tiredness, backache and cramping till about 5 weeks when I gradually started to get them all. 6 weeks and 1 day I remember morning sickness really hit me. Before that I'd only been a bit queasy. Then they faded off again quite quickly at about 10 weeks and up till recently I've felt normal except a little cramping and stretching.

Some people are very different though and seem to have no symptoms at all.

The strangest thing I have which I can only put down to pregnancy because it never happened before is that everything makes me jump. I don't know if it's because I'm always in my own little world now but it's getting silly. I swear I'm going to have a heart attack soon.

My all day morning sickness started at 5 1/2 weeks. Luckily it seems to have gotten better in the last week or so *fingers crossed* that it stays that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->