Lots of watery CM after "light period"

ElizabethK_

Reaction score
Hello guys!

On the 12th of the month I started spotting so I thought AF was on way. The next day there was no bleeding only brownish CM and only when I wiped. The third day there was some bleeding, so I used a tampon, but TMI when I removed there was only like a smudge there. So I decided to use a pad and noticed some dark red blood but I only used 2 all day and I only changed to remain clean. When I did change the pad had only a small line of blood and nothing else. 4th day was very light red almost pink blood only when wiping and the 4th only some pinkish cm whe wiping.

The whole situation got me thinking that it might have been IB as right after that my bbs started getting sore and then I noticed a huge amount of watery CM. One day it even looked like it was EWCM though not sure about that.

So I decided to test just in case on Saturday but it was BFN. Should I test again or could that have been a very light period? How do I explaine the watery CM? It would to too early for me to ovulate and also cervix is too low for it to be ovulation.

I'm just so confused....

Anyone had this situation and got a BFP in the end?

PS: I should say that if that was IB I should be 19dpo today, so I guess I should have had a BFP by now right?

Wait a few more days. If its a late implanter it could take a few days to develpe hcg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->