Love Luca for a boy but...

mummactr

Reaction score
I'm having the toughest time with boys names! I don't find that boys names really "speak" to me, although it's very easy to find a girls name that does... Figures!

So here's my issue: my partners name is Lukas and the only boys name that I really like is Luca... Eek. Would it be completely ridiculous to go forward with that name? My first son's name is Rylan.. I think Rylan and Luca sound so sweet together. Wishing I could change my partners name right now... :haha: kidding! Sort of...

Opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Lots of kids are named after their dad so I don't see the issue with having similar names. If you love it, use it!

I agree with the above, I don't think it would be ridiculous at all :)

It may be weird if the second son seems to be named after his dad when the first one wasn't. Cute name though!

I think it's a lovely name and always remember it's no ones business what u call ur baba, so people can have opinions all they want, but those names go lovely together and I think it's sweet that the fathers name is similar xx

No not weird at all!!

We aren't married and I really loved the name Findlay but that is my partners last name( and is his last name too) ... now that would have been weird!!

I have always loved the name Luca! But I married a Luke. I wouldn't do it. But that's just me :flower:

I don't think it's that weird. A little unconventional, and it might raise some eyebrows initially but I don't think it's problematic! I love Luca too, it's on our list! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->