Loving my new body confiedence!!! Anyone else?

loulouamy

Reaction score
I have always been a bigger gal, always trying to lose weight and hated my flabby bits... I only put 28lbs on while pregnant and only 7 lbs of pre pregnancy weight ( didnt have the best body to begin with so does not mean much):blush: lol. BUT despite the extra flabbyness and the stretch marks on my tummy and the even wider hips than before I am so much more confident in myself, I look and my body and think it made and carried my beautiful baby and gave birth.... its amazing. Instead of wanting to lose weight now I just want to be healthy for my son and be in even better shape for future pregnancy... :happydance::happydance:

I am jealous :( I hate my body now. I was slim before, didn't have the flat stomach id have liked but was happy. Then I loved my pregnancy body, felt really good. Now I just feel horrid. My boobs look horrible, my belly and hips look horrible... I've never been so unhappy with the way my body looks!

I want to start exercising but had an emergency c-section and even 8 weeks on it can be sore if I over-do it. So a little worried about exercising properly... I look forward to being able to exercise and get my body back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->