low abdominal pain

Bella12

Reaction score
I went hiking with my parents on Saturday and started to have pain halfway through our walk. Promptly after feeling pain, I asked my parents of we could sit and rest. To get back to our car was about a half mile hike.

When we finally made it back to the car I told them I needed to rest.

I rested the entire day. Today I still have the pain and am worried. It does not feel like camping but it hurts to walk. The pain is located under my stomach. If you pained a smile under your bloated stomach, that would be location. It is like I pulled a weird muscle.

Has anyone else experienced this? Should I be worried?

I'm experiencing the same thing with back pain! Took some Tylenol and went for a leisurely walk and it helped.

I am getting aches and cramps in that area too. I find that they are worse when I am doing exercise, I have been able to sit and rest when it happens. I have read that aches are normal in that area (without bleeding). If you are really concerned, you should get it checked out. Even I worry about the minor aches that I get so it's understandable for you to worry when it hurts to walk.

Wishing you all the best.

Ugh, isn't that the worst? If it's what I experience, it's called round ligament pain. (That's safe to google, so go ahead!) Right now, your uterus is starting to grow, and the ligaments around it are stretching. The more we move, the more they're aggravated and forced to stretch. It's a normal feeling. There will probably be a few stages of pregnancy when you go through a "growth spurt" and feel this pain for a few days to a few weeks. Then, it may disappear just like that and come back later on.

Thanks ladies! My first pregnancy ended in mc. So everything makes me a little nervous this time around. I'm glad to hear it is normal. I had am early ultrasound today and asked my doctor about pain. She told me it was normal too!! So hooray my pain is normal and hooray my baby gas a heartbeat. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->