Low blood pressure and measuring behind

ArchangelLou

Reaction score
Went to my antinatal appointment today and she did all the usual checks and said everything was fine but I am measuring at 33 weeks not 35 was measuring a week behind at last appointment 3 weeks ago and today my blood pressure was 90/50 which seems really low but she didn't seem in the least bit worried her lack of concern is worrying me a lot anyone else know if I should be worried xxx

Hiya :) your bp is fine, it's a healthy low :) mine is always low like this and is no problem at all. The physiological changes during pregnancy also lower your blood pressure due to the increased volume/rbc ratio. Your measuring behind is dependent on your trust guidelines, the trust I work in states that if you measure more than 2cm behind on 2 separate occasions you would need to be referred for an uss. Because you're still within these parameters may be the reason why your mw is laid back about it :) hth xx

It helps a lot thank you I went to see dr google after my appointment ( not the best idea I've ever had but we all do it) at least i know if midwife isn't worried then I shouldn't be thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->