Low bp at 37wks

kayosama22

Reaction score
Hi Mommies,

My wife went for her check up and her BP is 90/60 . Is it too low? need your help.

Not too low. It is on the lower side but that is better than being on the higher side as your bp often rises in pregnancy anyway. Really don't worry about results that you get at the doctors, for scans or bp or blood tests etc as they will always tell you if they are worried about something or if it needs further investigation. Worrying causes stress which is worse for your wife in pregnancy than anything.

It's on the lower side of normal, but not too low. Mine is often 90/60 or 100/60. Once it measured 90/50. Some people just tend to have lower bp rather than high. I'm one of those people and she probably is too. Staying hydrated (drink lots of water) and eating well will help. If she feels ill, dizzy, fainting, etc. it's worth getting checked again, but otherwise, it can be perfectly normal.

Hi,

Thank you so much mommies. we just also found out today that my wife is already 2cm dilated at 50% effaced. She is now 37w3d. how about you mommies ? thanks :)

Mine almost always runs 90/60 at every appointment. It only happens to me during pregnancy. When not pregnant my BP is normal. It is ok as long as she is suffering no ill effects, like someone mentioned dizziness. I do feel a tad bit tired all the time than I normally do but have never passed out from it. Also I wanted to note that my BP slowly rises the closer I get to labor, which is a good indicator that baby is on the way soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->