Low calorie breakfast ideas?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Hi guys, care to share any ideas with me?

My list so far is:

Yogurt cups,

Fruit salad,

Slimquick w/ a banana added,

Instant oatmeal packets,

Toasted English muffin w/ peanut butter

Mmmm peanut butter is my favorite! I have just one slice of whole wheat toast, a tablespoon of peanut butter, a drizzle of honey and half a glass of skim milk. It's 220 calories but man does it fill you up, especially with half a banana on top (285 calories)!

How about porridge, its good carbs plus will fill u for a goodd while. My OH competes in bodybuilding and he swears by it. Kx

i think bran flakes with a banana is fab... not necessarily low calorie but keeps you full for ages :)

weetabix? Omlette? Poached eggs. If i think of any more ill pop back! x

fruit smoothies!- Low fat/skim milk and/or yogurt with what ever kind of fruit you want (fresh or frozen)! I'll sometimes ad one of those instant breakfast packs if I have them, YUM!

Yogurt with fruit and granola :D

I'm a huge fan of oatmeal, and there are loads of ways you can eat that to keep it not boring, iykwim. I like it with fruit and honey and a little butter, or if I am in a chocolate mood, I'll throw in a couple of chocolate chips;)

Baked Granola Apples (about 163 calories, really fast to make and YUMMY)
you need an Apple about 1 tbs granola, a little crushed, 2 tsp brown sugar, 1 tsp butter. All you do is core the apple and pare about a 1 inch strip of skin from the middle, put the apple in a microwave safe dish. Layer the granola, brown sugar & butter into the center of the apple, cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for about 3 minutes.

:hugs:

Fruit muesli. Just look it doesn't have any sweeteners if you buy it but it is really good for breakfast :)

Smoothies are good!

Egg whites!

Special K Cereal is good too!

30g of porridge made with water, sweetened with cinnamon and a boiled egg. Keeps me going until lunch time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->