Low estrogen levels and pre-menopause questions

EverythingXd

Reaction score
Hi ladies, wonder if anyone else has experience of low estrogen levels or can relate to my symptoms?

I had my LO 18 months ago and since giving birth, I have had no boob pain whatsoever with my cycle. I used to experience it every month after ovulation. It unnerved me when I first realised it but I put it down to breastfeeding. However I stopped breastfeeding nearly 2 months ago and I still get no boob pains with my cycle at all.

I have been looking it up and I think the boob pain is caused by estrogen. So I've looked up low estrogen, and the main cause of it seems to be menopause :cry: I may have other signs of low estrogen (I feel body temperature changes more recently during my cycle so I get hot at night leading up to AF - I'm not sure if this counts as 'hot flashes' though).

Does anyone have any experience of low estrogen levels or of pre-menopause they can share? If I am pre-menopausal or ** if I do have low estrogen does this mean I cannot conceive? ** And has anyone else experienced sudden loss of boob pain after breastfeeding, and know what this was due to?

** Edited to say: I wrote this then went and POAS and got a BFP!! So obviously whatever is happening with my body doesn't mean I can't conceive, lol! I'm still curious to know if anyone else lost their boob pain after BFing though?

Wow, huge congrats :)
Wishing you 8mnths h & h.

I am also interested in any ans to your question... I am really struggling to get preg. I have low AMH (1 UK scale), high FSM (11ish) & am wondering how much time i have left. My cycles have been 28 days but then 1 out of every 4 or so cycles I don't ov and it's shorter that mnth. Then the last two cycles were 24 and 25 days (I do think I ov'd these two cycles). How worried should I be about these two shorter cycles (& what day am I ov'ing on if they are shorter)?
Also I was preg last yr, sadly it ended, I did have v sore boobs right from ov on through the preg. But since mc last Aug no sore boobs at all (whereas previously this would have been a v regular occurance). I am 38, nearly 39.

Anyway sorry for the long post. EnverythingXd so pleased for you & you're giving me hope :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->