Low progesterone?

Redhed

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm new here. Been TTC #2 for almost a year now. I have a wonderful 3 yr old daughter that was conceived in ONE month! I had no idea this baby would be this hard. My progesterone was 6.9 the first time they tested it in December 7 dpo. After that I started clomid progesterone supplements. I've gone back and forth w/ taking them each month, and other months just going it alone. But now I'm just so frustrated! What is wrong w/ me!?
This month I'm trying the clomid again. Also getting a shot of Novarel right before ovulation then taking the progesterone supplements. Has anyone w/ this problem ever actually gotten pregnant? I'm afraid it's never going to happen :nope:

hi rehded, welcome to the boards! im new here too. im in a similar situation (TTC #2 for over a year, 2 miscarriages along the way, and a beautiful 2 year old son who was conceived with the blink of an eye...). im starting my first round of clomid this month and took crinone 8% gel for 2 months following my 2nd miscarriage. i dont know what novarel is, what does that help with?

i feel your frustration and confusion...it exactly what i think every time i think about our situation, too. "how is this really happening?" all i can do is send you hugs :hugs: and let you know that i feel your pain!

have they tested your progesterone since december? what would your doctor like the numbers to be at?

hi rehded, welcome to the boards! im new here too. im in a similar situation (TTC #2 for over a year, 2 miscarriages along the way, and a beautiful 2 year old son who was conceived with the blink of an eye...). im starting my first round of clomid this month and took crinone 8% gel for 2 months following my 2nd miscarriage. i dont know what novarel is, what does that help with?

i feel your frustration and confusion...it exactly what i think every time i think about our situation, too. "how is this really happening?" all i can do is send you hugs :hugs: and let you know that i feel your pain!

have they tested your progesterone since december? what would your doctor like the numbers to be at?

Thank you flipbabies--it amazes me too every month when I see the one line---HOW? Our bodies have done this before, it shouldn't be this hard! I'm so sorry about ur miscarriages :( That has to be rough. Did the doc say why you were having them?
Novarel is a shot they will give me to make me ovulate. I go into the office a couple days before O and the doc will look at my eggs on the ultrasound to make sure they look good, then give me the shot that will immediately start ovulation. My progesterone when we tried all this back in January was at 59, and the nurse said she really thought I was then...but nope. I'm really hoping this month is our month! Good luck to you too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->