Low temps whilst charting ovulation

LEM15

Reaction score
Hi!
I have been TTC for 15 months. My G.P had thought my progesterone was a bit low after testing it twice so referred me to the fertility clinic. They checked my tubes etc and all was clear and thier only comment on my hormone levels was that 'I was ovulating'. They did no further test on my bloods and told me to go back in May for next steps. I started charting my cycles and I am getting a positive Ovulation Predictor Kit result, fertile mucus and a very slight and gradual (0.4 degree) rise in me basal temp. I agree with the hospital in that yes I am probably ovulating but my understanding is that my charting reflects low progesterone levels which my G.P suggested in the first place! I plan to go back to my GP and see if he can give me clomid. Does anyone know if a g.p can prescribe this or will he tell me to wait until I go back to the hospital in May? Also - anyone with a similar situation/experience and a success story perhaps with clomid or something else? Thanks

I thought clomid was to bring on ovulation no raise progesterone. I think the docs can gie you progesterone cream/suppositories for that. Good luck. x

how low are your temps? and do you have a link to your chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->