lower abdominal pressure?

megrenade

Reaction score
Okay.. well, for the past couple days I've been getting
crampy (I'd say I'm a out 7 dpo, but didn't BD soon enough) and feeling.. rectal pressure? Not like I have to poop or anything.. buy a dull throbbing mild pressure. Any ideas?

could be pre menstrual...I'm having the same alongside sore breasts and backache.. tho I havnt had a period since the 17th of July ...and your not constipated are you??

AF isn't due for 10 more days. I was thinking it could be endometriosis? But I'm not sure - the feeling has went away now.

Could it be ovulation pain? Are you sure you ovulated already? If AF isn't due for another ten days?

the day I posted that was CD 16, and I ovulated CD 11 (had a high, soft cervix) - and ovulation pain wouldn't include the kind of pain I was having, I don't think.. not to mention, that unusual pain lasted 3-4 days.. off and on.. but it's completely gone now.. it's just weird because the pain was mid-cycle.. way after my period, after ovulation, and way before AF is due.. but, it's not a concern anymore.. considering it's gone.. thank you though :) when I go to the doctor in October for my colposcopy, I'll ask her what that could have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->