Lower Back Ache - 9w3d Pregnant - Normal or a concern??

JennM85

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

The title pretty much says it all. We saw a normal heart beat at 6w3d, and other wise a normal pregnancy (I think) I've have moderate morning sickness and some mild cramps since 5 or 6 weeks. No spotting. But this back ache makes me want to take a hot bath (I won't) and start popping Tylenol (I haven't yet). It is my lower back, feels like where my spine meets my hips. I'm sure it isnt due to an injury or anything. Can anyone else advise on their experience? I'm wondering if I should see my doc.

Thanks!

I went to the dr with this same concern last week at 7+4, and she was not at all worried. Did a quick scan and checked baby's heartbeat for my peace of mind. I'm sure everything is fine. :)

I had this for a few weeks right around the same time. It was fine of course and I used a heating pad and had dh rub it for me which helped tremendously.

I went to the dr with this same concern last week at 7+4, and she was not at all worried. Did a quick scan and checked baby's heartbeat for my peace of mind. I'm sure everything is fine. :)

I had this for a few weeks right around the same time. It was fine of course and I used a heating pad and had dh rub it for me which helped tremendously.

Now it kind of feels like the back ache I would get before AF, was this the kind you ladies had? Thanks for your info!

I have this permanently. I've had 2 scans and all was fine. I had it badly with my last pregnancy too and all was fine.

It's normal I've had it since 4 weeks and it's only starting to go slowly now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->